Searching for rotomolding companies can be quite overwhelming when given all the choices. However, this can be simplified by asking yourself the right questions. For instance you may ask yourself or the molder:
- Which company will spend the time to discuss my product and assist in adapting the design for the rotomolding process?
- Will they carry out short production runs of say 50 parts?
- If a company is very big will they pay attention to my customer service needs?
- Are drop shipping and freight services available?
- Are there avenues for frequent communication with the rotomolding engineers?
- If my product’s assembly involves several other operations can these be carried out at the rotomolding facility?
At Roto Dynamics we would be happy to answer all these questions for you. Call us for a quote at 714-630-6399 or email to email@example.com
How to get a quote?
So you have a part, idea or a drawing and are looking to obtain a quote for your rotationally molded part and tool. There are various avenues through which you can contact a representative at Roto Dynamics Inc. in order to obtain the information you are looking for.
The first option is to visit our website at www.rotodynamics.com and click on the “Contact us” tab in the upper section of the page. Below is a screenshot of contact form the link will direct you to.
Your contact information and query can be entered into this form and will be directed to a sales representative who will return to you within 1-2 business days.
If you already have CAD files or drawings and would like to send these to us directly, the second option will be most convenient. These files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to speak directly with someone we can be contacted at (714)-630-6399.